Remote consultationsWe understand that in certain cases a trip to Kirovograd may be problematic or even difficult. Therefore we provide the possibility to conduct a remote preliminary consultation by medical documents. Such consultation is FREE OF CHARGE.
The objective of the remote consultation is to provide a “second opinion” and identify the possibility for rendering a cancer care on the basis of the UCT. You can send the APPLICATION FOR A FREE CONSULTATION by completing the fields of the form below:
If necessary, here you can upload and send us the required materials
Important: Please, before sending the documents archive them using .rar file format and make sure that the total size of the files does not exceed 20 GB.
You can also send us medical documentation to the electronic address firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the reason of your application, including:
- Diagnostic test results with image transmission such as: CT, PET-CT, MRT, ultrasonic examination, x-ray examination, bone scintigraphy, angiography and endoscopy (gastro-, colono- and bronchoscopy) for the last six months.
- Laboratory results for the last six months.
- Histological results with indication of the date when material has been received.
- Extracts, conclusions of your attending doctor.
- Answers to the following questions:
- Is there already a diagnosis or symptoms are present?
- What treatment and when was conducted in connection with this diagnosis/indicated symptoms?
- What medicines are taken now and were taken earlier in connection with this diagnosis or symptoms?
- Are there additional secondary diagnoses?
- What is the current condition (moves independently / moves with assistance / recumbent / other condition)?
- Any additional information you would like to share with us. Full and detailed answers to these questions will help us to gain a better understanding of the patient’s condition and offer a qualitative cancer care if required.