ALEXEY ZINVALIUKengineer-radiologist (medical physicist)
Participation in national seminars and training courses:
- National workshop on practical radiation therapy in oncology ", 2012, 2013, Kharkiv;
- Training course" Quality assurance of radiotherapy", 2013, Minsk;
- «Dosimetry and Quality Assurance in the external beam radiotherapy", 2014, Moscow;
- Training course in the Department of radiotherapy of the Cancer Center and Institute of Oncology named after M. Sklodowska-Curie, Gliwice, Poland, 2014
- Training course on radiation therapy on Elekta linear accelerators, Gomel, Belarus, 201;
- Training courses on Elekta Monaco planning system, Istanbul, Turkey, 2015;
- AERO Academy conference on reirradiation and treatment of oligometastatic disease, Paris, France, 2016;
Degree in "Physical and Biomedical Electronics" at the Faculty of Electronic Engineering of the Kharkiv National University of Radio Electronics.
Prior to joining the UCT team he worked as a junior research fellow at the State University "Institute of Medical Radiology named after S.P. Grigoriev ".