DMITRIY SINCHUKengineer-radiologist (medical physicist)
Participant of international seminars and training courses:
- The seminar "Monitoring the quality of medical equipment", Minsk, Belarus, 2011;
- Training course "The use of new radiotherapy technologies", European Association of Therapeutic Radiation Oncology (ESTRO), St. Petersburg, Russia, 2012;
- Regional Training Course "Ensuring the quality of medical planning systems", International Atomic Energy Agency, Moscow, Russia, 2013;
- Training course on Elekta Monaco planning system, Istanbul, Turkey, 2015;
- ESTRO Congress on Radiotherapy, Turin, Italy, 2016;
- Workshop «French-Ukrainian winter workshop on medical physics», Kiev, 2016;
- The V International Conference "Medical Physics - state of the art, ways of development, the state of the problem", Kiev, 2016;
Degree in "Radio Physics and Electronics" at the Faculty of Radio Physics (Department of Medical Radio Physics) of the Kiev National University named after T. Shevchenko.
Prior to joining the UCT team he worked as an engineer-radiologist (medical physicist) at the Kiev City Clinical Cancer Center.